Hunters Creek Club
Hunters Creek Club spends more time providing a quality upland hunting experience than any other club in Michigan. We feature daily field hunts from August 15 through April 30 each year.Since 1958, we’ve offered guided hunts for members and their accompanied guests with our dogs or yours for:
- Guided Bird Hunting with Professional Guides and Experienced Dogs
- Pheasant, Chukar Partridge, Hungarian Partridge, & Quail
- Field hunts behind our trained pointers or flushers, or bring your own dog
- European, driven bird shooting, matched only on the British Isles
- We also offer unguided hunts, where members can use their own dogs in our fields.
We lease or own over 1,400 acres of prime Midwest fields and fallows for your hunting excursions. Continue the heritage and tradition of bird hunting by coming out today and bringing your family and friends.