Hunters Creek Club
Many people belong to Hunters Creek Club just for the great fishing. Bring the entire family for a relaxing couple of hours of fishing, or gather a couple dozen of your pals for a bass fishing tournament and dinner.Our 60-acre Lake Features
- Large quantities of naturally produced bass, pike, bluegill, and crappie
- Quiet fishing, electric motors only
- Roomy, stable flat-bottom boats and electric motors are available for rent
- Trout fishing in our chain of ponds, filled with rainbow trout.
- Access to the Flint River, a pike, smallmouth bass and trout stream.
- Periodic fly-casting and fly-tying seminars.
- Ice fishing in heated shanties
Trout fishing is also available in our spring-fed ponds as well as in the Flint River. Our great resources provide superb fishing for anglers of all ages!