Hunters Creek Club
About the ClubHunters Creek Club encompasses over 1,400 acres that have been managed exclusively for bird hunting and hunting dog training since 1958.
These magnificent grounds provide unmatched game bird coverts for daily field hunts from August 15 through April 30 each year.
Our clubhouse is the center of (indoor) activity at the Club. Built of wood and stone, the exposed beam construction, centrally located fireplace, skylights, and 360° windows make it a wonderful place to relax after, or before, your hunt.
Our Club Features
- Fully guided field hunts daily from August 15 through April 30
- Dog training and boarding
- Fully automated 12 station sporting clays course, skeet and trap fields
- Fishing on our quiet 60-acre lake for bass, pike, crappie, and bluegill
- A beautiful and rustic lodge to unwind in after a day enjoying the lake or fields
- Dining and conference facilities
Other Distinctive Features of Hunters Creek Club Include:
- Spacious fields, farmed exclusively for upland hunting for nearly 40 years
- Professional, mature guides with an average of 15 years’ experience
- America’s finest upland hunting dogs
- Relax after your hunt in our finely appointed Clubhouse
- Minor children hunt for free
- Licenses, ammunition, gear and other supplies available in our Pro Shop